Sunday, September 11, 2011

(emily your going to like this) My friends big huge birthday cake dream

I had a dream last night that my mom had made a huge birthday cake for my best firend, and she said she was going to wait until i get a card for her to bring it in. So I went into the downstairs of her house and i fell into this huge space filled with b-day cards so i found one but for some reason there was no pens in there so i gave up and went upstairs and for some reason that looked like a different house upstairs than before. My friend was in the garage with the cake laughing and then i never saw her again. (my dad lives in missouri in real life you'll see why I said that) So, all of a sudden i was in missouri driving a car but i was a horrible driver on my way to my dads. With alot of explosions and things i ended up back where my friend lives...and i dont really remember anything after that...........

No comments:

Post a Comment