Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My dream with last year's science tacher that I had last year:):(.....i hate my science teachers though:(

Ok , so once I knew Mr.Piccard was in my dream it freaked me out. He was my stupid science teacher last year. So I had a dream that we had to do a science experiment thingy. He picked 2 people or 3 to do something(idk what). but anyway I was one of those he picked to do something. We went into this building that had grey and black walls only and no windows. umm... there was this thing that the people he picked was going to lay on(again idk what). One person started the experiment and i realized something. He was killing everyone he picked. There were two other guys that I guess were guards standing right on the step above me. I waited for awhile getting more nervous as it went faster. I finally decieded to take a chance and I did. I ran out of there away from the guards as fast as I could. Mr. Piccard started chasing me trying to catch up with me but he couldn't really(well, almost i guess... idk really) but the point is that he was chasing me anyways. I ran as fast as I freaking could and I got all the way to my house! He walked into my house and pinned me in the corner of my bunk bed. He was then talking to me and started asking me why I didn't want to do this and to come back. I refused and started to get up and move.....sadly my dream ended after this and I wish it could've kept going!!! I want this to happen in real life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment